Friday, May 1, 2015

You have to know your limits!

So as a lover of sweets especially Ice Cream I found that I am not going to succeed through this process if I don't get rid of those things that I crave the most. So to the Freezer I went and through away the Ice Cream that I had in my freezer. I know that if it would have remained there I would be tempted to eat it so the trash can gained another item.

When on a healthy journey you have to know your limitations. What you crave the most could be the exact thing that is making you unhealthy....What are you craving? I replaced my Ice Cream with Frozen all natural fruit bars and Sorbet which is all natural as well. I am determined to do this, my life depends on it.

I have also found that If I eat by a certain time and maintain my 3 meals per day I am not wanting to snack as much as I used to. So I make sure that I have Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I do get hungry in between  have a piece of fruit or some nuts.

Meal Planning is Key as well.....This has totally helped me!

Breakfast: 1 Boiled Egg, 1 Banana and Water

Lunch: Baked Chicken and Corn, 16 ozs of Detox Tea

Dinner: Baked Fish, Corn on the Cob, Salad and 16 ozs of Detox Tea

75 ozs of water through out the day!

I am Determined to Be a Healthier Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment