I must say that this has been a process for me. But I am going to do this for me and no one else.
The hardest part is the snacking but what I have found is that if I carry small snack size baggies of nuts around with me all is well. It helps me to get through the day and with that I am Thankful!
So yesterdays meal was limited because I was on a Fast until noon and then I had an appointment that I had to attend so I did not eat until 3pm but when I did it I made sure that it was healthy and filling. So with that here is my recommendation: Chick Fil A Cobb Salad is Awesome and it is a reasonable price.
Todays meal are as follows: Breakfast was Egg White McMuffin, Lunch will be Turkey and Rice and for Dinner I am thinking of doing Fish Tacos (To celebrate Cinco De Mayo).
I am down now 7lbs and I feel great. I am sleeping through the night and my energy level is getting back to where it used to be.
I am glad I can be of some motivation to you.
Keep Pushing
Keep Striving
Tarsha
No comments:
Post a Comment